Posted on | Mai 31, 2011 | No Comments
Vienna Symphonic Library released Hybrid Reverb.
- Combines natural convolution impulses (early reflections of up to 1 sec.) with rich algorithmic reverb tails.
- The best of both worlds for a homogeneous and dense sound, meeting today’s most professional mixing standards.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Browse View with intuitive parameter access and Hybrid Overview Display.
- Edit View with separate convolution and algorithmic sections providing extremely flexible editing options.
- Real-time envelope and graphical equalizer display.
- Great variety of presets in the categories of room, chamber, church, hall, plate, scoring.
- Full 64-bit audio processing.
- Supports AU/VST/VST3/RTAS.
More info here: http://www.vsl.co.at/en/211/497/1686/454/1673/115.htm