Posted on | Juni 1, 2011 | No Comments
“Inspired from a old monster, aclaimed by a lot of synthesizer gurus, it is not only a new virtual analog : thanks to exclusive new features, the sound and the possibilities of this new polyphonic synthesizer enhance the XILS-lab inspiration tools.”
As the owner of XLIS3-LE, i have to say that the XILS-lab stuff is really amazing. The XILS sounds really good – analoge and phat ;) So i think the X-Synth will we another great synthesizer!
- 4 LFO like modulation sources.
- 4 envelopes (with a special feature, increasing far away the sound design possibilities).
- 2 oscillators : simple, but with some wonderfull crosss modulation features.
- 1 filter : not so simple !
- 1 polyphonic sequencer (up to 4 tracks, with legato mode), part of the modulation sources.
- More than 25 modulation nodes, with 29 sources and 38 destinations.
More information here: http://www.xils-lab.com/pages/X%252dSynth.html