Posted on | Oktober 21, 2012 | No Comments
Some new features of Ableton Live 9:
Posted on | September 13, 2012 | No Comments
Native Instruments released PREMIUM TUBE SERIES, a collection of premium tube effects like EQ and compressor.
The PREMIUM TUBE SERIES evokes the high-end sound of sought-after outboard gear, hauled into the present day and into your computer. Expertly modelled by Softube, PASSIVE EQ, VARI COMP and ENHANCED EQ capture the rich, musical sound of tube-powered hardware.
This specially-priced bundle contains all three effects – get the secret weapons of the top studio engineers completely within the box. And, for the first time, as native plug-ins.
The PREMIUM TUBE SERIES bundle consists of three exceptional effects. Together, they form a professional effects suite for production, mixing and mastering.
• PASSIVE EQ: Rich and highly musical, this EQ is an all-purpose weapon for every stage of your production – from shaping individual tracks to final mastering.
Find out more
• VARI COMP: A highly flexible compressor with a natural, transparent sound. Just as comfortable working on subgroups as on stereo sum.
Find out more
• ENHANCED EQ: Unique yet simple to use, this EQ fattens and enhances the low end, and adds definition and clarity on the midrange.
Find out more
Posted on | Juli 3, 2012 | No Comments
“A carefully designed dynamic range compressor. The processor is dedicated to sum/bus compression and is the result of an intensive study about the musical behavior of the feed-back compressor topology. Most modern compressors analyze the input signal to control gain reduction. The feed-back compressor design however “listens” to its output. This non-intuitive approach delivers an unobtrusive and highly musical compression characteristic that is able to handle complex signals with ease.
These unique characteristics were combined with a minimalistic audio-path and state of the art digital signal processing techniques. The compressor is carefully tuned for intuitive and musical operation. We want to emphasize the fact that the processor neither tries to emulate any previously available device, nor does it follow popular trends like “virtual analogue”, “vintage” or similar buzz terms. This is a proud digital processor, made with an immense amount of love and care. Just listen for yourself! :)”
- Beautiful “Feed-Back Compression” sound and behavior
- 64bit floating point precision for all relevant calculations
- Differential oversampling structure
- Internal re-sampling via high quality linear phase filters
- Advanced stereo-linking (reduces audible cross-modulation)
- Adaptive integration time RMS detector. Optional PEAK and tunable RMS detection
- Freely adjustable compression knee
- Upward compression mode
- Optional side-chain 6dB/Oct high-pass and 3dB/Oct energy equalization filters
- Optional “color” functions
- Independent release controls for fast and slow program material
- Delta preview mode. Allows to preview the difference between compressed and original signal
- Latency compensated parallel bypass (i.e. processing not interrupted)
More info and download here: http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-feedback-compressor/
Posted on | April 6, 2012 | No Comments
- External stereo sidechaining support (inputs 3 and 4).
- Linear phase oversampling support (latency 344 samples).
More info and download here: http://vladgsound.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/molot-0-3-is-out/
Posted on | März 2, 2012 | No Comments
Variety Of Sound released ThrillseekerLA, a free vst compressor plugin based on the legendary LA2A compressor.
“ThrillseekerLA not only introduces way smooth gain riding capabilities but first and foremost features a non-linear amplifier stage which is based on a non-linearity with memory yielding creamy signal coloration duties:”
- Sophisticated and deep gain riding full of musical character and attitude but with virtually no inter-modulation (IM) distortion artifacts
- Feedback compression design w/o any samplerate based delay in the loop
- Classic input level driven two knob design with additional manual attack and release time interventions
- Highly program dependent envelope timing adoption offering attack times ranging from “instantaneously” up to around 100ms and release times from 30ms up to several seconds
- Mix level switch to adopt the plug-ins internal gain staging to mixing levels at around -18dBFS
- Custom SC filter option to attenuate the SC bass response while slightly boosting the HF spectrum
- Additional one pole (6dB per octave) SC low-cut filter adjustable from 20 to 500Hz
- External sidechain support
- Switchable Input/GR/Output metering display
- Variable compression range control from 0 to 100%
Posted on | November 18, 2011 | No Comments
More info and download here: http://electric-snow.net/plugins.html
Posted on | September 20, 2011 | No Comments
Native Instruments announced SOLID MIX SERIES powered by Guitar Rig.
older posts »
More info here: http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/powered-by-guitar-rig/solid-mix-series/?utm_source=newsletter&content=1673&utm_campaign=SOLID+MIX+SERIES+in-store+de&utm_medium=email