News: Universal Audio – API 500 Series EQ Plug-In Collection & Teletronix® LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection & Softube Amp Room
Posted on | Januar 25, 2013 | No Comments
Universal Audio announced 3 new products for their UAD Powered Plugins platform. The API 500 Series EQ Plug-In Collection, the Teletronix® LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection and Softube Amp Room.
The plugins will be available for:
LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection – $299US
API 500 Series EQ Collection – $299US
Softube Vintage Amp Room — $199US
Softube Metal Amp Room — $149US
Softube Bass Amp Room — $149US
Softube Amp Room Bundle — $299US
Softube Acoustic Feedback Deluxe — $149US
Posted on | Oktober 21, 2012 | No Comments
Some new features of Ableton Live 9:
Posted on | September 13, 2012 | No Comments
Native Instruments released PREMIUM TUBE SERIES, a collection of premium tube effects like EQ and compressor.
The PREMIUM TUBE SERIES evokes the high-end sound of sought-after outboard gear, hauled into the present day and into your computer. Expertly modelled by Softube, PASSIVE EQ, VARI COMP and ENHANCED EQ capture the rich, musical sound of tube-powered hardware.
This specially-priced bundle contains all three effects – get the secret weapons of the top studio engineers completely within the box. And, for the first time, as native plug-ins.
The PREMIUM TUBE SERIES bundle consists of three exceptional effects. Together, they form a professional effects suite for production, mixing and mastering.
• PASSIVE EQ: Rich and highly musical, this EQ is an all-purpose weapon for every stage of your production – from shaping individual tracks to final mastering.
Find out more
• VARI COMP: A highly flexible compressor with a natural, transparent sound. Just as comfortable working on subgroups as on stereo sum.
Find out more
• ENHANCED EQ: Unique yet simple to use, this EQ fattens and enhances the low end, and adds definition and clarity on the midrange.
Find out more
Posted on | April 12, 2012 | No Comments
Changes in version 1.0.1
- A smaller GUI version is included
- VST vendor tag is corrected
BaxterEQ is a Windows x32 freeware release for VST compatible applications and you can grab your copy via the download page.
Posted on | September 26, 2011 | No Comments
Finest tonal sweetening and finishing which always stays true to the source
- natural and accurate bass response
- authentic analog style HF curve rendering
- smoothest shelving operation
Perfectly suited for the mastering chain
- stepped controls throughout for repeatability and matched channel operation
- full dual channel layout
- full mid-side encoding support
- per channel level control for easy A/B match
Artifact free technical design
- low ripple and distortion filter implementations
- 64bit floating point internal processing
- oversampled for superior impulse response
Meticulously selected frequencies
- Baxandall shelving filters
- LF @ 74, 84, 98, 116, 131, 166, 230 and 361 Hz
- HF @ 1.6, 1.8, 2.1, 2.4, 3.4, 4.8, 7.1, 11 and 18 kHz
- 2-pole Butterworth filters
- LC @ 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 43 and 54 Hz
- HC @ 7.5, 9, 11.1, 12.6, 16, 21, 28 and 40 kHz
More info and download here: http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/baxtereq-%E2%80%93-released-today/
Posted on | September 20, 2011 | No Comments
Native Instruments announced SOLID MIX SERIES powered by Guitar Rig.
More info here: http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/powered-by-guitar-rig/solid-mix-series/?utm_source=newsletter&content=1673&utm_campaign=SOLID+MIX+SERIES+in-store+de&utm_medium=email
Posted on | August 8, 2011 | No Comments
“PSP NobleQ combines the features of passive program equalizers with a wide range of frequency settings and extended functionality. To make this plug-in a versatile tool we added several modern features such as an adjustable high pass filter, and the ability to switch high peak and shelf filters to Boost or Attenuation operation.
The PSP NobleQ stands out for its warm sound, its boost and attenuation low-shelf filters and its combined peak and shelf high frequency processing. The warm and musical sound in PSP NobleQ is made possible thanks to its finest processing utilizing FAT double sampling for a natural analog-like response. We also added an output valve-like rounding algorithm with adjustable processing depth.
The low shelf filter actually combines two shelving sections: the first one allows you to boost low frequencies while the other one attenuates them but is tuned slightly higher. Together they help to get a rich bottom end without low-midrange muddiness.
The high frequency range consist of two filters – a peaking filter with adjustable band width (usually set to Boost) and a shelf filter (usually set to Attenuate). Both filters interact in such a way that the more attenuation to high frequency is applied the more selective peaking filter becomes while keeping its center frequency similarly boosted.“
More infos here: http://www.pspaudioware.com/plugins/equalizers/psp_nobleq/older posts »