Free: Adobe – Creative Suite 2, Acrobat Pro 7.0, Audition 3.0, Illustrator CS2, InDesign CS2, Photoshop CS2, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
Posted on | Januar 8, 2013 | No Comments
I know it really sounds like a fake, but it seems to be really true. You can download allmost all CS2 products from Adobe for free at their website:
Posted on | April 6, 2012 | No Comments
- External stereo sidechaining support (inputs 3 and 4).
- Linear phase oversampling support (latency 344 samples).
More info and download here: http://vladgsound.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/molot-0-3-is-out/
Posted on | März 29, 2011 | No Comments
Arto Vaarala has released a new version of Kirnu a midi arpeggiator. The new version is availalbe for windows 32 and 64Bit and MacOS as well!
- Easy realtime tweaking
- User friendly pattern view
- MIDI learn for every major control
- Two independent CC controls with ‘teach’ functionality
- Numerous of different scales
- Hold mode
Posted on | März 1, 2011 | No Comments
I really like this Plugin. It sounds very good and the cpu usage is quite low. The new features push the Plugin even further i think :)
“This release includes several new features people asked for and 128 new presets by Frank “Xenox” Neumann / Particular – Sound FN, The Unshushable Coktor TUC, Alexandra Sendy AS, and TAL.
A vintage type delay, preset load and save support for simple preset exchange and full automation support are the main features added. We also added a filter drive effect that directly affects the 4x oversampled filter. The envelope editor has new one shot and constant bpm options that are useful for drum and percussion sounds.”
- Vintage delay added (version 3.03).
- Filter overdrive (version 3.03).
- Own preset save and load functionality for preset exchange (version 3.03).
- Osc 2 noise waveform added (version 3.03).
- LFO 1/2, OSC 1&2 modulation support (version 3.03).
- Full automation support. Drop downs also compatible with VST automation (version 3.03).
- Changes in the preset management, single preset support (version 3.03).
- Envelope Editor: Fix tempo option added (version 3.03).
- Envelope Editor: One shot option added (version 3.03).
- Envelope Editor: Reset button (version 3.03).
- 256 presets by Frank “Xenox” Neumann / Particular – Sound FN, The Unshushable Coktor TUC, Alexandra Sendy AS, Patrick Kunz TAL (version 3.03).
- Small volume correction in the 24 dB filter at high cutoffs and full resonance (version 3.03).
- Compatible with older presets (version 3.03).
Posted on | Februar 7, 2011 | No Comments
i´ve used a lot of freeware in the past. unfortunatelly most of them are:
- quite bad in sound
- hard to use or
so everytime when a new free plugin occurs i´m quite sceptical. since a while now i am only installing “good looking” free plugins and i have to be quite shure that they should work “perfect”, because i dont like system crashes etc. caused by some trashy plugins.
the molot compressor is one of the more rare freeware plugins that are just great :)
i´ve tested it and it looks and sounds very nice. its available in 32bit and even in 64bit. another great reason to give it a try.