Free: Adobe – Creative Suite 2, Acrobat Pro 7.0, Audition 3.0, Illustrator CS2, InDesign CS2, Photoshop CS2, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
Posted on | Januar 8, 2013 | No Comments
I know it really sounds like a fake, but it seems to be really true. You can download allmost all CS2 products from Adobe for free at their website:
Posted on | April 3, 2012 | No Comments
Check it out:
Posted on | September 17, 2011 | No Comments
I really like this video. it shows how creative some guys are with (i think ableton live and) novation launchpad
Posted on | Juni 9, 2011 | No Comments
EASTWEST announced the release of HOLLYWOOD BRASS.
“The second installment in the Hollywood series, Hollywood Brass is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen and recording engineer Shawn Murphy.
Recorded in EastWest Studio 1, widely regarded as the “best brass recording room in the entire world” with 5 true mic positions, Hollywood Brass is designed to work seamlessly with Hollywood Strings (and the upcoming Woodwinds and Percussion). Running on the next generation and completely revamped engine, PLAY 3, Hollywood Brass will run flawlessly on your system along with Hollywood Strings. This is also exciting news for current Hollywood Strings users, as PLAY 3 and the new Hollywood Strings program update are free to all users.
Hollywood Brass is approximately 150 gigabytes of pure Hollywood magic. A world class group of brass artists, worthy of a Shawn Murphy recording, was gathered for this brass sampling marathon which lasted for 21 straight 11 hour days followed by a year of post production.”
- Produced by Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix, and Thomas Bergersen
- Sound engineered by Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winng sound engineer)
- Extensive multiple-dynamic “true legato” solo and ensemble brass, with multiple sized sections and mutes
- 5 user-mixable mic positions, extensive articulations, and no shortcuts!
- Includes new PLAY 3 64-bit/32-bit software for both MAC and PC, powerful scripting for ease of use, more user control and detail than any other collection, all recorded in the world famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood soundtracks and television themes.
- true legato intervals at 3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- polyphonic legato
- true connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- sustained legato samples from pp all the way to fff. And when we say pp and fff, we really mean it!
- true double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- expressive sustains
- mute sustains and staccatos
- 8 way staccato round robin at 4 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato long at 3 dynamics
- multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your brass compositions
- trills at 3 dynamics
- multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances that work flawlessly with PLAY’s superior time engine
- multi speed time synced crescendos
- multi dynamic portato that will breath life into softer compositions
- flutter tongue
- slide trombone legato
- various effects and clusters
- and more
More info here: http://www.soundsonline.com/Hollywood-Brass
Posted on | April 14, 2011 | No Comments
I have taken part in the Rekkerd.org music contest and I´m proud to say that I won the third place :)
The contest theme was “Moving” and some really great tunes came out.
“Moving is about putting things in motion. Besides the obvious physical aspect, there can be quite an emotional side to moving as well. Seemed like a suitable theme for a music production contest.”
I was quite inspired by the theme and thought to combine some “mooving” elements with the “emotional” part described above. I combined electronic sounds and beats with some classic acustic elements like strings etc.
checkout my track:
and here are all tracks that have been taken part in the contest: