Posted on | Januar 24, 2013 | No Comments
“FREEZBEE is an effect that freezes an incoming signal. A buffer stores a few seconds of sound and keeps it in the air as long as you want. You can link the button “freeze” to a controller and act in two modes: GATE or LATCH. There is a lowpass filter to soften the frozen signal and the stereo jitter allows spatialize the result. Originally designed for guitar, Freezbee works with any mono source …”
More info and free download here: http://boscomac.free.fr/?p=freezbee
Posted on | April 2, 2012 | No Comments
MuTools released MuVerb, a free vst reverb plugin.
“The MuVerb is a very nice sounding reverb plug-in that adds reverberation on the incoming audio:
The MuVerb is integrated into MuLab, and is now also available as a free VST plug-in for Windows.”
More info and download here: http://www.mutools.com/muverb-product.html
Posted on | September 13, 2011 | No Comments
“The Rolodecks effects are the Slicer, Flange, Filter, Delay, Reverb and Ext effects.
Ext (short for external effect), is an assignable effects slot, giving you the ability to insert your own effects and automate them! With the Ext effect slot, you can truly make Rolodecks unique by adding your own flavor. To top it off, we’ve inserted a granular effect called Stretch as the default Ext effect, but feel free to swap it out for your own.”
- Slicer, Reverb, Delay, Filter, Flange and EXT effect
- Connect your favorite Reaktor, Hardware or Software effects to the EXT effect slot
- Rolodecks Pro comes with RoloEXT featuring 6 EXT effects slots
- Dub style fx sends using your host effects with RoloEXT
- Effects are playable via MIDI or freely running
- Drag effects to set signal flow
- 8 Scenes that store/recall signal flow, automation and parameter settings
- Ext Modulation lanes send MIDI Notes, IC Sends and/or CC’s
- Advanced internal modulation system
- Modulation speed and length per parameter
- Envelope Mode for the modulation lanes
- Kore, Maschine and Twisted KP Templates
- Time-stretching sample playback system
- 300+ mb Sample Library
- Sounds by: Derek Mahone, Gil Sharone, Glitchmachines, Jedsound, Lawgiverz, Mike Huckaby, Michael Ndah, Reuel Walker, Si Begg
- Extensive Documentation and Demo Video by Native Instrument Product Specialist, Matt Cellitti
- Free Version Updates
More info here: http://twistedtools.com/shop/reaktor/rolodecks/
Posted on | Mai 31, 2011 | No Comments
Vienna Symphonic Library released Hybrid Reverb.
- Combines natural convolution impulses (early reflections of up to 1 sec.) with rich algorithmic reverb tails.
- The best of both worlds for a homogeneous and dense sound, meeting today’s most professional mixing standards.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Browse View with intuitive parameter access and Hybrid Overview Display.
- Edit View with separate convolution and algorithmic sections providing extremely flexible editing options.
- Real-time envelope and graphical equalizer display.
- Great variety of presets in the categories of room, chamber, church, hall, plate, scoring.
- Full 64-bit audio processing.
- Supports AU/VST/VST3/RTAS.
More info here: http://www.vsl.co.at/en/211/497/1686/454/1673/115.htm
Posted on | Mai 30, 2011 | No Comments
Adventure Kid released a collection of free impuls reverb samples.
There are several download kits:
Small rooms (A collection of Impulse responses recorded in small spaces)
Speakers & amps (recorded from the cabinets of guitar amplifiers and speakers)
AKIR Springer (spring reverb)
AKIR Smooth Springer (smoother older brother to the AKIR Springer IR set)
AKIR Uni Springer (emulated spring reverb)
AKIR Broken Springer (little weird)
AKIR Wierd Springer (alot of weird)
AKIR Dual Springer (A bright and luxurious spring reverb in stereo)
More info and download here: http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/free-reverb-impulse-responses/
Posted on | Mai 13, 2011 | No Comments
Vienna Symphonic Library announced the new product Hybrid Reverb. Its a reverb plugin that uses 2 different technologies to create reverbs – impuls response reverb and algorithmic reverb.
Posted on | April 6, 2011 | No Comments
Universal Audio announced a new Powered Plugin: “Lexicon 224″ the legandary Lexicon Reverb.