Posted on | Juni 2, 2012 | No Comments
“Cyclop has landed. A powerful monster that has grown out of all the sounds in the universe. And with it comes bass — lots of it. Synthesis in its purest form. Spectral, digital, or fat analog. Use your own samples as a wavetable, throw effect sequencer orgies, drop on filters and make wobble basses never heard before. Cyclop is here to create new sound. Wrap your bass around your drums like melted sugar around a hot chili pepper. Cyclop is monophic and it will blow your mind. Wobble bass? Dubstep? Do something completely new!”
Posted on | April 17, 2012 | No Comments
More info here: http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/iris/
Posted on | November 18, 2011 | No Comments
tx16wx.blogspot.com released the free VST sampler TX16Wx. The TX16Wx is a free, multitimbral VSTi Software Sampler instrument plugin, modelled after professional hardware samplers from the 80s and 90s.
“TX16Wx is a 100% free VSTi Sampler with professional features and an easy to use graphical interface – and – one of the few sampler instruments, free or commercial, with a fully documented file format. Not a preset-player or disk-streaming library engine, this is a plugin for you to make your own sounds, tweak and experiment. Bring back the fun of the old hardware samplers – in software.
After more than two months of public beta testing, various feature addons and bug fixes, this plugin is now released proper. Many thanks to all the enthusiastic testers and bug reporters. ”
- Unlimited multi-timbral operation
- 128 voice polyphony
- Modulation matrix with 16 modulation slots per voice
- 24dB resonant filter
- Two syncable LFO + Two modulation envelopes per voice
- Polyphonic glide
- Built-in sample editor
- Automatic Loop Slicing + slice mapping
- Actually Samples! Record waves straight into the sampler.
- Graphical keyboard mapping editor
- Automatic sample layout
- Drag & drop of samples/programs/performances/banks
- Automatic pitch detection
- Loop crossfading
- 4 Stereo + 8 Mono outputs
- 16 mappable controllers for automation
- 48 mappable VST parameters for automation
- Per-sample loop start/end/direction modulation
- Multiple loop definitions per wave
- Individual outs for keyboard groups (drums)
- Multiple keyboard scales
- Multiple trigger modes
- Mono/Poly/Legato operation
- 8 choke groups per program
- Preview loaded programs and samples in your song before loading
- Quick select of sound data via Midi
- WAV/AIFF/AIFC/SoundFont 2 support
- Reads Typhoon compressed AIF files
- Reads Original Yamaha OS Wave files
- 100% documented XML-based sound file format. Anyone can write conversion tools.
- Saves data in DAW project directory
- Low CPU usage
- Fully native, optimized for SSE2.
- 64-bit support
- Nice sound!
Downloads for Windows x86 and x64 are available.
More info and download here: http://tx16wx.blogspot.com/
Posted on | August 1, 2011 | No Comments
As rumored in several forums Native Instruments will release Komplete 8. There will be Kontakt 5 be includet. On the Native Instruments website you can find some furter information on Kontakt 5.
“Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the newSTUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds. “
More info here: http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/kontakt-5/?content=1638
Posted on | Juni 17, 2011 | No Comments
Poul Vestergaard released Neuron Drum, a free ensamble for Native Instruments Reakor.
NeuronDrum will recieve midi note on at all 8 neuron, but thats only if it’s used as soundmodule.
NeuronDrum will send midi notes from its rhythmgenerator.
It will syncronize to midisongposition, but will only be accurate from start of the song.
caused by the nature of this way of generating rhythm patterns.
NeuronDrum has 5 effect unit.
Tempo-delay, reverb, compressor, exciter and a modwheel controlled lowpass filter.
- 512 audio samples
- 8 neurons
- 99 patterns
- random sample select buttom
- random pitch select buttom
- clear buttom will clear all neuron counters
- modwheel lowpass filter
- global pitchbend
- tempo delay
- neuron by noteon
- sync to sequencer midisongposition pointer, only accurate from start
- sends midi note on for all 8 neurons
More info and download here: http://www.afsnit.dk/neurondrum/index.html
Posted on | April 26, 2011 | No Comments
Alchemy Player is a free software instrument with an inspiring 1GB sample library and 200 instrument sounds including evolving soundscapes, lush pads, and pulsing arpeggios. 150 sounds are included with 50 more when you sign up for a free account.
Alchemy Player may be the only sample player you ever need, since it can now load any SFZ sample library. Built with the Alchemy engine under the hood, it provides ready to play sounds that can be easily tweaked via the intuitive interface.
Expand your Alchemy Player with our comprehensive range of Alchemy Sound Libraries which offer numerous advantages over sample libraries:
- tweak sounds to fit your music using the perform controls and remix pads
- better, more responsive sounds provided by powerful synthesis and modulation
- smaller download sizes and less disk space thanks to resynthesis
Info and download here: http://www.camelaudio.com/AlchemyPlayer.php