Posted on | November 18, 2011 | No Comments
Voltage controlled veröffentlichen Voltage controlled sample collection vol.1, eine kostenlose Sample Collection. Die Sammlung beinhaltet mehr als 1GB an Drum Loops, One Shots, Synth Hits, Synth Waveforms etc.
“If you didn’t know, Voltage-Controlled offers a selection of royalty free samples and loops. Every now and then I’ll upload a new sample pack to the site, the samples are completely free to download and you can use them in your own productions or music without having to worry about copyright or anything like that.
A few weeks ago my external hard drive decided that it was going to die on me, this resulted in me losing backups of older sample packs and music. So to make sure that this wouldn’t happen again I’ve gone through the site and re-downloaded the samples.”
Weitere Infos und Download hier: http://www.voltage-controlled.com/2011/11/voltage-controlled-sample-collection.html
Posted on | September 6, 2011 | No Comments
KVR Mitglied hagever veröffentlicht ein kostenloses glitch sample pack. Das Paket beinhaltet über 70 kostenlose Glitch Samples.
Weitere Infos hier: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4647015
Download hier: http://www.mediafire.com/?kp3mgotcc71bgnd
hagever aka rustednature on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rustednature
Posted on | August 8, 2011 | No Comments
“What is DRYER DRUM of DEATH?
It’s your average every day dryer which has been meticulously recorded and turned into 5 multisampled kontakt instruments. Surprisingly, this library is geared toward building cinematic tension / suspense, creating eerie cinematic percussive ambiances, and helping to augment high octane action cues. There is even an included delay complete with built in step sequencer that TEMPO SYNCS to your host…you’re welcome :). Overall It’s a great library for creating tensions.”
- 3 to 4 Velocity Layers for most samples (be sure to try different velocities!)
- Multiple hits from a metal dryer (some designed)
- Sample base is unlocked
- Reverb pre-added for added epicness
- Built in kontakt delay arp that tempo syncs to your host sequencer
- Mod wheel controls the attack to get even more dynamic control
- Cost: FREE, I was going to charge $15 for it but decided against it
Weitere infos und Download hier: http://richdouglas.net/projects/dryerdrum.php
Posted on | Juli 29, 2011 | No Comments
“Almost immediately, my friend and I started recording all the percussion sounds into one file, from which I made this awesome bank for the Logic EXS24 and NI Kontakt.
All sounds in this bank are the original sounds from the Yamaha PSS-790 without any kind of processing or effects. We also preserved the original volume differences among the sounds, although that doesn’t always sound that good…”
- 51 sounds
- 44.1 khz 24 bit stereo aiff
- Recorded thru Pro Tools HD
- without any effects or processing
Weitere Infos und Download hier: http://www.hardballsrecords.com/download
Posted on | Juli 19, 2011 | No Comments
papernoise veröffentlicht Nanodrums 01, eine kostenlose Sammlung von Drum Loops die mit der iOS App Nanoloop erstellt wurden.
“I’ve made some drumloops with the brilliant iOS app Nanoloop (the only app besides Jasuto I’ve ever found to be actually useful) which I’m sharing with you people here.
Weitere Infos und Download hier: http://soundcloud.com/papernoise/nanodrums-01-demo
Posted on | Juli 7, 2011 | No Comments
“SYKLIX, inspired by the electronic sounds of masterpieces such as the TRON: Legacy and Blade Runner soundtracks.
You will find an assortment of crunchy basses, sharp leads, plucks, pads, a crushed drum kit and more! Featuring single cycle waveforms and intuitive controls courtesy of DNR Collaborative Designs, Syklix begs to be tweaked, touched and caressed!
Weitere Infos und Download hier: http://brickwallaudio.com/syklix/
Posted on | Juni 17, 2011 | No Comments
“Included are 16 of my sounds, some pad sounds, some polysynth-ish sounds, a couple of fx and a nice monophonic unison bass sound. I took my favourite patches and then used Samplerobot to get the multisamples off the synth and into Kontakt, and then i started tweaking. The DW8000 has some annoying low hum on some of it’s patches, notable more when you press the high keys, so i used a high pass filter in Kontakt that kicks into action on the higher keys. Some of the patches have multiple velocities, however some, to save space, have had Kontakt’s own filter added and velocity mapped to it. I also added some delay or reverb where appropriate. I think they sound better in Kontakt than on the synth now!”
- Choir of the damned: Nasty, Melotronish, Alien Choir Sound…Disturbing!
- Dramatic Strings: It’s all in the name!
- Funk Long/Short: Two versions of a funky clav/polysynth hybrid sound, sounds VERY DW8000.
- Intense: Some more dramatic Strings
- Little Pitch Env: Timpani/Tom+Synth sound, very dramatic
- Little Pitch Env2: Cute Digisynth Sound
- Long Env: Seriously long filter envelope with lots of resonance, sliding down.
- Lovely Strings: My fave string sound from the DW
- Octave Strings: Similar, just in octaves
- Phaseord: Phased pad
- Pitch Env Vox: Very Digital and maybe annoying digivox sound
- Rezo: Big Ass Unison Bass with multiple velocities sampled
- Strat: Guitarish type pad
- Whee: Reminds me of a wibbly effect in an old synth funk record.
- Whovian: Big filter sweep up, has an early Dr Who flavour.
Weitere Infos und Download hier: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=321307older posts »