Posted on | November 14, 2012 | No Comments
“With more musical features than ever, Cubase 7 delivers a truly unrivaled creative production experience. Sparkling with its entirely overhauled mixing console, a new Chord track alongside the innovative Chord Assistance, advanced VariAudio, more instrument content and an array of enhancements make Cubase 7
smarter and faster in every way. “
More info here: http://www.steinberg.net
Posted on | März 2, 2012 | No Comments
Steinberg released Cubase version 6.5.
Some new features are available like new vst instruments and plugins. (who does need them???). ithink the most interesting thing is the new comp tool. unfortunatelly there is still no OSC support and no new midi groove quantisation! so i´m not going to update!
Posted on | Februar 10, 2012 | No Comments
Steinberg announced Padshop, a advanced granular synthesizer vsti plugin.
- Advanced granular synthesis engine with 2 independent layers and individual oscillator, edit and FX sections
- Up to 8 grain streams per oscillator for impressively rich and spacious structures
- Intuitive user interface for effective usability and direct accessibility
- More than 400 presets dedicated to atmospheric pads and evolving textures
- SoftGrain Wave ROM with hundreds of sounds for custom presets and individual tweaks
- 10-stage Modulation Matrix with Note Expression support for unlimited flexibility
- 12 different high-quality filter types for each layer
- Step Modulator for rhythmic triggering of oscillators, filters, amp and pan
- 2 LFOs and ADSR for filters and amp envelopes
- Mono and Poly Mode with Legato and Glide
- FX Section with high-class modulation and delay effects
- VST 3 compatible host application support
More info here: http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/vst/padshop/details.html
Posted on | Februar 9, 2012 | 7 Comments
Some time ago i modified a hexler TouchOSC template for Steingerg Cubase. There was so many people asking for my Cubase Template for hexler TouchOSC for the iPad that i decided to release it for free.
You can download the template here:
Posted on | Dezember 5, 2011 | No Comments
During the weekend i optimized a TouchOSC template for controlling Steinberg Cubase 5 with my iPad. I rearranged allmost every botton and did some colourchanges. The most important was the EQ section, the EQ will work quite well now. Some Guys asked me to show my new creation, so here is NOIZEKONTROL:
Posted on | November 29, 2011 | No Comments
“Throughout the long history of Steinberg, many products have come and gone, many have been superseded by new variants and others have been dropped completely. Once in a while, however, some of our developers like to dig up one of these long forgotten gems and polish it ready for current operating systems.”
Posted on | September 23, 2011 | No Comments
“The CMC series is the world’s first modular controller system for Cubase. Consisting of six unique USB controllers, CMC gives you all the control options you’re looking for — along with utmost flexibility and great ease of use.”
older posts »