Posted on | September 18, 2012 | No Comments
Posted on | Juli 12, 2012 | No Comments
“Diva Personas is a collection of 64 instruments ranging from dark contours to modern electronica and EDM, even bread’n'peanut-butter pop and vintage nuances resulting in a fairly diverse set of sounds to work and/or play with, that almost certainly every u-he Diva user may appreciate.
The collection is split into seven different Personas (Chemical, Dark, ElectroPunk, PopRock, Trance, Underground and Urban Dive). As an alternative view, they can be seen as seven different small sound sets into one. “
Posted on | März 22, 2012 | No Comments
Amazona.de and u-he released version 2.0 of TYRELL N6, a free VST plugin available for MAC OS and Windows.
u-he did some improovements and added a chorus that emulates the chorus of a Roland Juno-60.
More info and download here: http://www.amazona.de/index.php?page=26&file=2&article_id=3978
If you are not familar with Tyrell N6 just watch this tutorial:
Posted on | Juli 25, 2011 | No Comments
More info and download here: http://blog.bronto-scorpio-music.com/?cat=14
Posted on | Juli 13, 2011 | No Comments
- adds more than 70 new factory presets (Howard Scarr)
- adds a bunch of Zebrify presets (Tasmodia)
- includes completely new, well-structured manuals
- adds two new spectral effects (Phase Distortion and Wrap)
- includes native 64-bit support for Mac AU and VST Win
- adds Cocoa view to AU version
- loud spikes while switching presets now eliminated
- improved timing stability for swing (affects LFOs and arpeggiator)
- improved timing for MSEGs
- improved CPU usage for RTAS (Mac) version
- RTAS (Mac) now supports ctrl+alt+cmd+click (“3-finger salute”) automation
- improved installers, take Win7 permissions issues into account
- Zebralette is now freeware, includes extra presets (also by Howard)
- various bugs and niggles fixed, minor GUI improvements
- upgrade from Zebra1 AU is now free
Posted on | April 27, 2011 | No Comments
- Deadline for Submissions – 14:00 UTC Monday May 23rd
- A maximum of two patches per person.
- Patches should be anonymized (putting a “?” in the “author” field when saving does the trick).
- The winning patch will be decided by a vote (and everyone who submits a patch is expected to vote!).
- This is a freestyle contest so leads, basses, pads, kazoos, highland bagpipes* patches etc. are all admissible.
- Please try to ensure that your patch does not exhibit significant – ideally no – audio clipping.
Posted on | April 7, 2011 | No Comments