Flandersh Tech released Stepocea for free, a polyphonic stereo synthesizer for VST3 (64-bit) tuned for spatial, massive leads and pads that evolves in counterpoint.
- Four fat sounding oscillators with pan.
- Individual convolution reverb per oscillator
- Dual amp envelope and mod envelope.
- Dual multitype filters with envelope and LFO.
- Individual arpeggiators for each oscillator.
- Oscilloscope and spectrum meter.
Highlights in 1.5:
- CPU Optimized.
- New oscillator shapes.
- New option to load custom single cycle waveforms (SCW) to use as oscillator shapes (many to be found online).
- New individual filters and effects sections.
- New effects: FM, Ringmod, Air EQ, Autopan, and Reverbed noise.
More info and free download here: Flandersh Tech released Stepocea – Free polyphonic stereo synth for Windows VST3