Flandersh Tech released Substitute, a free substitute synthesizer for virtual analog needs. It features dual oscillators with dual analog style serial filters, effects and a modulation section that also may be used with other virtual instruments through its CV out connections*. Connecting it to other virtual instruments, it is also able to sample a waveform and use it in the synth in the next moment.
- Dual oscillator section with classical waveforms
- Supports custom single-cycle waveforms and recording of single-cycle waveforms.
- Topology preserving analog-style filters.
- Extensive modulation capabilities through four envelopes and four LFOs, with CV out options for external instruments.
- Creative effect section with different delays, waveshaper, compressor, reverb, special noise generator, ring modulation, FM, tone control, bit reduction and saturation amp.
- Midi chord generator and classic arpeggiator.
More info and free download here: Flandersh Tech | Substitute