Image Line released FL Studio 12.4
FL Studio 12.4 is ready to download at Image Line.
- Transistor Bass – Advanced emulation of the legendary Roland TB303™ Bassline synthesizer. ON SALE! $49. BONUS: All purchases between now and Dec 31 2016 go into the draw to WIN A REAL Roland TB-303 ($2500 USD) and a modded Cyclone TT-303 ($500 USD).
- FL Studio Mobile – Companion to the Android, iOS and Windows App. Bring mobile projects into FL Studio and take them to the next level.
- FPC – Vectorial UI. Expandable.
- Harmless – Vectorial UI.
- Newtone – Added buttons for pitch and warp modes. Option to include region markers when saving a sample from Pitch Correction mode.
- Ogun – Vectorial UI.
- Parametric EQ 2 – Vectorial UI. Fully resizable.
- Patcher – 37 new presets by Youlean.
- Razer Chroma – Support for Naga Chroma Mouse.
- Slicex – Vectorial UI.
- Vocodex – Vectorial UI.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer – Use videos as internal controllers. 4 new presets. Use FL Studio Windows as video input. Supports H.264 video export (mp4). Drag-and-drop to re-arrange layers.
FL Studio Features
- Extended colors – FL Studio now allows selection of fully saturated colors from all color dialogs.
- Custom mapping formulas – Edit the Formulas.txt file ..System\Config\Mapping.
- Browser – Restored option to Open samples in Fruity Slicer.
- Mixer – Menu > View > “Alternative mixer highlighting” option to work with the new very bright or dark colors.
- Dashboard – Can now be resized from the window border.
- Plugin Manager – Window can now be set to remain on top of other windows.
- Command-line rendering – /R[filename] myproject.flp, use /E[extensions] to specify format (E.g: “/Emp3,ogg,wav”).
- Loop recording – Significantly improved. Video Tutorial.
- Maschine Jam support – Added undo/redo, step seq mode and swing jogwheel mode.
- Views – Custom layout is now remembered even when selecting other layout
- Input quantization – Added new recording quantize options (right-click the Record button)
- Wrapper – Threaded processing is now on by default
FL Studio is available in 4 editions: Fruity ($99), Producer ($199), Signature ($299) and All Plugins ($899 USD). See the Feature Comparison here. All editions come with Lifetime Free Updates because we believe you should get what you paid for updated and bugfixed, free for life.
What about FL Studio for Mac OS X / MacOS?
We are developing a native Mac version. See how we are progressing here. TLDR Summary? ASAP.
More info here: Image Line | FL Studio