Le Sound released LS Levelator 2, an energy/loudness normalization tool for batch processing of large amount of files.
This tool not only makes use of local energy variation but also takes into account the loudness model to enable a perceptually relevant normalization. The batch process is expected to help localization and broadcast professionals to render the dialogue dynamics more efficiently and effectively.
- Clean mouth clicks caused by watering mouth or unstable pronunciation
- Dynamic range cmpression
- Loudness and Segment displays for visual investigation
- Compare and listen to original/processed waveforms
- Supports custom presets
- Automatic loudness/energy normalization batch processing
- Innovative global dynamic normalization and segment based processing
- Preprocessing for cleaning mouth noise and dynamic range compression
- Standalone application for macOS and Windows
- Peak: This is a traditional normalization w.r.t. the maximum peak level.
- Static: This mode normalizes a signal from the average loudness to the target loudness, with constrains defined by the peak level. When “Segment Based” processing is enabled, it allows to apply respective normalization to the automatically detected signal segments.
- Dynamic: Similar to Static mode, Dynamic mode further allows adjusting the loudness dynamics among segments. When “Global Normalization” is enabled, all segments detected in all the input files are taken into account for deriving the best loudness distribution.
- Bypass: Preprocessing of Clean and Compressor only without applying the normalization.
- Clean : Prevent normalization in the automatically detected noise region
- Compressor : Dynamic range compression. Set the Comp. Ratio to 0 to use it as limiter.
- Segment : Treat automatically detected segments respectively
- Loudness : Loudness normalization
- Compare : Visual display and audio preview for easy comparison between the original and the processed file
Price: EUR 149,00 € Excluding VAT
More info here: Le Sound | LS Levelator 2