Particles, is 4 channels of trigger modulation, capable of mathematically variating and manipulating your patterns with a combination of features to play with.
It can evolve your rhythmic idea into more complex and groovy patterns which are difficult to achieve without music knowledge.
You can create your algorithms from the rhythmic tools provided to be able to change the patterns instantaneously in many ways without worrying to sacrifice
the original idea.
You can shift and scramble the outputs, you can repeat the triggers with different time signatures to transform the grooves, mute in different ways, disappear by probability trigger inputs, disappear by probability repetitions, use sequential switching to shift randomly with a different kind of resetting, bypass each channel and set it individually the amount of each feature per channel when feeding external CV.
The idea of Particles, was designed to provide features for building complex breaks, grooves, organic-evolving percussion sounds, and different options for
arpeggios, and even bass line grooves, the limits are decided by you.
- 4 trigger inputs/outs.
- Repetitions with different distribution times to choose from.
- Manually shift the output channels, scramble them randomly or clocked them in forward mode.
- Reset the outputs to 4 different shift modes.
- Disappear repetitions by probability per channel.
- Disappear the input trigger by probability per channel.
- Mute each channel with clock divisions from the input clock.
- Mute manually the outputs
- Disable triplets from repetitions to have musical patterns.
- Random voltages output clocked from clock input.
- The slider keeps the adjusted value from each feature.
More info here: Patching Panda Particles