Sonicware released LIVEN Texture Lab, a granular processor that can create completely new sounds by disassembling, modifying and reassembling any sound source.
The LIVEN Texture Lab offers a wide variety of sound textures ranging from beautifully lush ambient pads to chaotically aggressive experimental noise that will take you to new sonic frontiers.
The Texture Lab uses a granular processor that slices sounds into grains ranging from 2 ms to 1 second in length, then transforms and reconstructs them in a variety of ways, including manipulating grain shape, density, time warp, spatial position, and playback method to create entirely new sounds.
Granular synthesis parameters are easily accessed from 10 knobs and are designed for intuitive control.
- synthesizes completely new sounds by splitting, altering and reassembling any kind of source sound
- useable as a synthesizer and as an effect processor
- sublime Shimmer reverb
- 128-step sequencer
- 16 pattern presets from well-known sound designers
- built-in speaker and battery power
- Dimensions: 297 x 176 x 48 mm
- Weight: 790 g
- Power supply (compatible with Korg „Volca“ Serie) and batteries (6xAA) not included
More info here: Sonicware | LIVEN Texture Lab
Also available at: Sonicware @ Thomann with 40€ Discount!