Tone2 Audio released Nemesis 3, a major update which adds 100 new sounds, a reworked GUI with 22 sizes, higher sound-quality, new features, HiDpi support and enhancements.
- GUI with 22 different sizes (with and without keys).
- Native support for WQHD, 4K, 5K and 8K UHD displays.
- Additional patterns for the Arpeggiator.
- Support for hardware-acceleration.
- The keyboard is now also animated when the patch browser is open.
- Patch browser can now also be opened by clicking on ‘Browser’ or the display on the upper left.
- Responsive controls.
- Ultrasharp graphics with enhanced HiDpi and native Retina Display support.
- Automatic detection of the ideal GUI size.
- GUI can be scaled from 66% up to 300% by clicking in the lower right corner.
- Broken and badly designed patches are fixed automatically.
- A warning message is shown when the installation is damaged.
- A warning is shown when the user selects a gui-size that is too large for the screen.
Upgrade with discount: All Nemesis 1 and 2 owners are able to upgrade to v3.x with a big discount (€39 or $39).
Grace period: The upgrade is free for anyone who bought Nemesis directly from tone2.com after May 2023.
More info here: Tone2 Audio | Nemesis 3