Tubbutec released 6m0md6
Tubbutec released 6m0md6, a new TR-606 based module for eurorack.
6m0md6 is based on the famous TR-606 and indeed can sound like one, but it is so much more.
With the turn of a knob you can explore completely new soundscapes ranging from organic retro drum sounds to industrial sound effects – while still maintaining that ‘606’ feel.
Seamlessly blend between a 606 bassdrum to a decayed 808 sub-bass, tune and damp your Cymbal or just cut it into pieces and beat it with a monkey wrench.
Tired of the normal snare sound? Why not replace it with a bit-crushed version of Indy fighting foes with his whip in a cave?
Dynamic triggers, additional CV controls, MIDI control and individual outputs add the finishing touches to this versatile drum module.6m0d6 includes all seven TR-606 instruments:
Bass Drum, Snare, Low and High Tom, Cymbal, Open and Closed Hihats.
The original 606 circuits were replicated and modified with additional parameters. However, we made sure that each instrument can be set to sound like the original.
These settings are marked on the front panel for convenience.
Heavy duty built, uses high quality parts and metal shaft pots.
A collaboration of LPZW and Tubbutec.
- All original 606 sounds, analogue
- Many additional parameters for each sound
- Multiple trigger, accent and volume modes
- Advanced metal and noise sound control
- Multiple outputs and mix output
- CV control for multiple parameters
- MIDI input for drum trigger and sound control
- Compatible with Tubbutec 6equencer via LINK
- Eurorack, 3U, 24HP, 25mm depth, weight: 350g
More info here: Tubbutec | 6m0md6