4 Tune is a modern softsynth with a bunch of presets, much of them are similar to hit-sounds from famous artists. 4 Tune is based on subtractive synthesis for EDM, House, Dance, Trance, Dub, Trap and other styles of electronic music. In the following are more details:
Featurelist of 4 Tune 1.6:
- 4 equal oscillators with 58 waveforms each, inclusive PWM, FM and RM
- 2 Multimode-Filter
- 1 Noisegenerator (White Noise/ Pink Noise)
- 1 Modulatiosmatrix
- 2 Envelopes (1 Amp-, and two Modulationsenvelopes)
- 3 tempo-synced LFOs + 1 Step LFO Sequencer
- 1 Chorus, 1 Delay , 1 Bit-Reducer
4 Tune is a 32-Bit VST-plug-in only available for PC/Windows systems (Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8) It‘s recommended to use a modern PC with 4GB RAM or more with a fast CPU speed and a dual/quad core processor or higher).
You also need a VST-compatible host sequencer/DAW like Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Orion, Ableton Live, Samplitude, MusicMaker etc…
Please make sure that you put the .dll-file of that plug-in in your local VSTPlugins folder.
4 Tune VSTi Plugin DEMO Video by Bedroom Producers Blog: