40% off “Syntorial” – Synth Programming Tutorial Software
Syntorial is video game-like training software, that will teach you how to program synth patches by ear.
With almost 200 lessons, combining video demonstrations with interactive challenges, you’ll get hands on experience programming patches on a built-in soft synth, and learn everything you need to know to start making your own sounds with ease.
More Than Just a Synth Tutorial
When was the last time you had a software or hardware synth in front of you and just started randomly twisting knobs hoping to get the right sound?
Do you understand what “ring modulation” really is and how it works? Do you know how saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms are created and how they sound? What oscillators do? What AD Modulation Envelopes do? Portamento?
Well once you’re finished with Syntorial, you’ll know when, why and how to use over 60 common synth parameters to get the sound you want!
So What Exactly Am I Getting?
Pay once, and get Syntorial on 3 platforms: Mac (10.6+) PC (10, 8, 7, Vista) iPad (iOS 8+). Syntorial includes:
- 147 Videos: Everything is taught through video demonstrations using the same synth that you’ll use in the challenges.
- 129 Challenges: Learn by doing! Complete challenges by programming patches with Syntorial’s built-in synth.
- 706 Patches: Program, program, program. After all, that’s what it’s all about, right? By the end you will have programmed over 700 patches, from simple to complex, familiar to strange.
- 64 Synth Parameters: Syntorial covers the most common parameters found on most synths. See the FAQ for more details.
- 33 On Your Own: Syntorial will give you periodic tasks to be carried out on your own with whatever synth(s) you use.
- 39 Quizzes: Multiple choice questions to help you retain and remember everything you learn.