The Synthix is a virtual 16 voices analog synthesizer and as it, brings what we can call now standard analog features :
- Two oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse and its dedicated PWM and Ring modulator mode. Additionally, the Triangle and Sawtooth waveforms do have PWM modes. Several waveforms can be selected simultaneously for each of the oscillators.
- One multimode filter based on the CEM 3320 chip emulation, providing Self oscillating 12 dB and 24 dB low pass, 6 and 12 dB band pass, and 12 dB high pass modes.
- Four D-ADSR : an enhanced standard ADSR envelope with a MIDI syncable delay.
- Four LFOs, including two neverseen LFOS types.
- Four embedded effects : Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Dual EQs
- One Multi-track sequencer
- Several playing modes including A la Moog mono modes and several Polyphonic modes
The Synthix, has every XILS-lab products, brings also some never seen features :
- The Chaox : an LFO based on fully calculated chaotics functions. real life enters in synthesizers
- The Rythm : an LFO with uses the Rythm for its main purpose.
- Guitar modes, Circular and random polyphonic modes
And last but not least, The Synthix is multi-layer and has a polytimbral mode:
- 8 totaly independant layers (each layer can have its own set of oscillators, filters, envelopes, glide and lfos, with independent settings).
- 2 keyboards, each with its own independent arpeggiator and MIDI settings management.
Until July 21th get up to 50% discount on the Synthix (+5% for Xils-lab customers)
Buy it before the final release ! Only 84€50 instead of 169€ (around $119 instead of $239)
XILS lab also anounced a group buy:
This offer combines Pre-order and Group-buy
|Threshold||New users||Xils Customers|
|<100||40% : 101.4€||45% :92.95€|
|<250||45% :92.95€||50% :84.5€|
|<300||50% :84.5€||55% :76.05€|
|>300||50% + gifts||55% + gifts|
More info here: http://www.xils-lab.com/pages/Synthix.html