21. December 2017 | News | Noizefield
112dB released Mikron Cascade
112dB released Mikron Cascade, a perfect tool to create atmospheric, ambient and drone soundscapes. It diffuses any sound input into a lively, lush, warm ‘sound cloud’. The fine-tuned delay models are specifically designed to create organic cinematic atmospheres. A little detuning of the source material can build up interesting tensions. Play around with the density setting to go from distinct reflections to colored noise. Or freeze the input to build up resonating sounds.
Mikron Cascade has been originally developed as a sound effect for the Cascade synthesizer. Thanks to its complex delay network a sound run through Mikron Cascade can develop over time, adding extra dimensions to it. Which makes it the ideal plugin for those who are looking for a high quality ambient reverb, but one with far more complexity in it than usual.
- can densify any signal up to 5832 times, and turn a succession of sounds into colored noise
- the carefully designed delay network will add a pleasant complexity to the sound over time
- 6 different delay network models (fine-tuned and adapted to hearing)
- freeze shortcut to build up ambient sound spheres easily
- spin function for a subtle pitch modulation that adds movement to the delays
- tone function to zoom in on certain frequencies in the feedback loop
- intuitive, easy to use interface
Mikron Cascade can be directly purchased for $29 USD at: 112dB released Mikron Cascade
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.