Live 10.1 gives you new tools and features to support your creative process, from making and shaping sound to editing and finalizing your music.
This update is free for all owners of Live 10. If you have auto-update enabled, Live will automatically update the next time you open it. If not, please visit your account page.
If you don’t own Live 10, get the latest version now.
Live 10.1 adds:
- User wavetables: Extend the capabilities of Wavetable’s oscillator section by importing your own wavetables or samples from your library into the device.
- Channel EQ: A flexible and simple EQ with curves and gain ranges suitable for a variety of audio material. The shape of the filters adapts based on how controls are set to always provide musical results.
- Delay: Combines Simple Delay and Ping Pong Delay and adds feature upgrades. Ping pong behavior, as well as Jump, Fade-In and Pitch controls from those devices are all accessed from the front panel.
- New automation features: Choose from a new palette of automation shapes, stretch and skew automation and enter precise values with your numerical keyboard. Get easier access to clip modulation in Session View. Live now also simplifies complex automation into C- and S-shapes for easier editing.
- Improvements to zooming and scrolling: Live 10.1 makes switching between detailed views and big-picture editing faster with streamlined keyboard shortcuts, pinch zooming on compatible computers, a resizable Arrangement Overview window, and more.
Also new in Live 10.1:
- Freeze tracks that contain sidechain routing.
- Export single tracks and groups with return and master effects applied.
- Use your VST3 plug-ins in Live.
More info here: Ableton | Live v10.1