17. January 2022 | Hardware | Noizefield
ALM Busy Circuits released MCFx2
ALM Busy Circuits released MCFx2, a state variable ‘MCF’ filter made double. It features 2 identical classic analog 3 pole filter cores each with Low, High and Band Pass (or Notch) outputs. Direct and voltage control is provided for both filter cut offs and resonance.
Two switches allow the filters to function as one, with the ‘Feed’ switch internally routing audio from one filter to the other in series and the ‘Link’ switch linking the cut off controls for both filter cores.
MCFx2 expands on the great sounding MCF filter (previously available only as part of the System Coupe) to offer both serial and parallel functionality for stereo operation, dual peak, tighter slopes and other complex filtering set ups.
- Two 3-pole state variable analog filter cores.
- Individual Low Pass, High Pass and selectable Band Pass or Notch outputs.
- Link button that enables the left cut off to parallel control both filter cores.
- Feed button that internally routes the filters in series (with selectable type).
- Dual CV inputs (with attenuversion) and manual control of cut off frequency per filter.
- Volts per Octaveinputs for keyboard tracking and dual sine wave VCO type operation.
- Single CV (with attenuation) and manual control of resonance per filter.
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
- Made in England.
More info here: ALM Busy Circuits | MCFx2