27. February 2023 | News | Noizefield
Applied Computer Music Technologies released ACM210X1
Applied Computer Music Technologies released ACM210X1, a versatile graphical EQ plug-in with a wide range of zero latency analogue modelled filters and a realtime FFT display.
The ACM210 VST plug-in for Linux proves that digital EQ doesn’t have to sound digital. Using innovative processing algorithms to accurately model analogue filters, without extra latency or high CPU demand, the ACM210 delivers the desirable qualities of analogue EQ with digital precision.
- Up to ten filter bands.
- Comprehensive set of filter types, accurately modelled across the full 20Hz to 20kHz audio range.
- Realtime FFT display.
- Pre / post process FFT monitoring.
- FFT slope compensation.
- Smooth parameter interpolation with no ‘zipper noise’ when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
- VST and VST3 plug-in for Linux.
More info here: Applied Computer Music Technologies | ACM210X1