6. December 2021 | News | Noizefield
Audioblast released BreadSlicer (Free)
Audioblast released BreadSlicer, a free random AutoGlitch, AutoBreaks, Stutter VST plugin effect.
Synchronised to tempo this plugin will take the incoming audio stream in live to cut the sound in multiples slices in order to rearrange it in a musically sensible way.
The slices are replaced to create breaks and glitches on the loop.
A random algorithm for the reverse of the sound can be applied at any time during the activation of the effect.
- Slice activated/deactivated ( On/Off)
- Slice size (1/4 Bar, 1/8 Bar, 1/16 Bar)
- Slice thickness ( Gate 0% to 100% )
- AAX, Audio Unit, VST3, VST2
- For Mac OS X, Mac Os 11, Mac Os 12,
- M1, Apple Silicon compatible.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Linux (only VST3)
Easy to use with a funny interface, and free!!!
More info here: Audioblast | BreadSlicer