Sometime after the release of the original TB-303, creative users realized that there was more to squeeze out of an already amazing bass machine, to produce sounds that were unique to themselves. As word started spreading about third-party mods adding more functions and many more ways to shape sounds, synth-heads around the world wanted to get their hands on a modded TB-303. Now it’s a lot easier to get that awesome “modded-out” sound with the Behringer TD-3-MO-SR, an ultra-affordable and faithful homage to the iconic synthesizer that’s capable of creating some fiery basslines and much more.
With its pure analog signal path, 16-step sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3-MO-SR is sure to become one of your favorite synthesizers.
- “Modded Out” Bass Line synthesizer featuring the most legendary modifications
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Filter frequency fully controllable via MIDI C/C
- Earth-shattering sub-harmonics oscillator with switchable output level
- Authentic analog slide circuitry with external slide control
- Slide Time control allows for variable slide time (up to 6 times longer)
- Sweep Speed switch features 3 accent speed modes (slow, norm, fast)
- Accent Sweep switch features 3 sweep combinations with high resonance mode
- Filter FM control modulates frequency of the filter from the audio output of the VCA
- Muffler circuitry features post VCA distortion with full bass response
- Dedicated Accent push button to manually activate the accent
- Soft Attack control for wide range of attack times for non-accented notes
- Normal control for wide range of decay time for non-accented notes
- Accent control for wide range of decay time for accented notes
- Filter Tracking control for filter frequency tracking of the current note
- Overdrive control adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- Massive amount of CV and Gate in/outs for extreme creativity
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony
- Premium quality VRs featuring high resolution and metal shafts for long lifecycle
- 15 controls and 33 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
Pure Analog Signal Path
Great care has been taken in engineering the TD-3-MO-SR, including the true to the original VCO, VCF and VCA designs and pure analog circuitry with matched transistors. This highly focused attention to detail is what gives TD-3-MO-SR its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers a wide spectrum for you to create some super-funky bass lines and pounding rhythms that can keep you, and the crowd, grooving all night long.
Rock Right Out of the Box!
Your TD-3-MO-SR comes ready to rock, thanks to its default signal routing that doesn’t require lifting a single patch cable to instantly create amazing sounds. The highly intuitive layout lets you easily tap into the inspired sounds of 1980s and ’90s wave, EDM and synth-pop music tracks that made history – or to design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
~ 198 €
More info here: Behringer | TD-3-MO
Also available at : Behringer TD-3-MO @ Thomann