BLEASS released Granulizer, a granular texture effect plugin with randomization, 4 multi-bus audio inputs and a mesmerizing 3D visualizer.
BLEASS Granulizer generates short samples (‘grains’) from different input signals by modulating different parameters which you can visualize thanks to a 3D Visualizer
The Granulizer generates short samples (‘grains’) from different input signals by modulating different parameters which you can visualize thanks to the 3D Visualizer.
- Pan (represented by width in the visualizer)
- Size ( = grain’s duration)
- Density ( = frequency of grains generation)
- Offset ( = the amount of time between record and play represented by the depth in the 3D visualizer)
- Backward/Forward Playback Direction
- Shape ( = grain’s envelope, represented by the height dimension in the visualizer)
- Warmth ( = strength of the distortion applied to the grain)
- Tune ( = grains can be pitched up or down according to different modes: “Fine” / Chromatic / Major / Minor / 5th / Major 7th. / Minor 7th / Octave and other tuning modes such as dim /
- Dom / Maj 7th Chords)
The amount of randomization can be set with the “dice” knobs.
Density, grain size and offset range can be freely synced or beat synced to the host’s tempo.
More info here: BLEASS | Granulizer