Blood Cells Audio released D.O.MIXX, a 5-channel Mono to Stereo Mixer Module with Direct Outputs for Eurorack.
- Separate Direct Output per channel for further mixing in DAW
- ∞ to +6 dB gain on all level knobs
- Stereo panning and click-less muting
- Mono Aux Send, and Mono or Stereo Aux Return. Sends have Pre/Post option per channel for flexible use as a monitoring system (Pre), or as a typical FX send (Post).
- High quality, low-noise analog signal path (THD+N .005%; 1 kHz @+15 dBu with 0 dB gain)
- Reverse voltage protection (in addition to shrouded header)
- Includes power cable and 4 mounting screws
D.O.MIXX was created based on a couple of simple desires – to not only have a quality in-the-rack mixer as the last thing in the modular signal chain, but to also have an easy means to grab a Direct Output from each channel, so more detailed mixing can take place in a DAW after the fact. These Direct Outs can also be used to route the channel wherever you’d like back into the modular system. Beyond that, there are other standard mixer features such as an Aux Bus (with Pre/Post send switch), stereo panning, and click-less muting on each channel. All level knobs range from ∞ to +6 dB of gain.
Direct Outputs are post-gain/mute. Note this mixer is AC-coupled, and as such is only suitable for audio signals, not CV.
Price: $220.00 USD
More info here: Blood Cells Audio | D.O.MIXX