The developers of Dead Duck Software have been released the new plugin Dead Duck Deducktion. It’s a subtractive synthesizer in VST 2.4 format for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
– Two oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with ‘supersaw’ detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
– A resonant multi-mode filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
– Three envelopes, four LFOs and a 12-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
– Built-in delay, chorus and reverb effects.
– MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
– Customisable GUI themes.