“ReForged: Cinematic Metallic Sound Design” by Impact Soundworks is an ultra-expressive and deep collection of found metallic percussion recorded in the Welsh countryside, accompanied by a treasure trove of sound design material.
Featuring Cinematic impacts, textures, atmospheres, loops, beds, tonal elements and beyond, it’s perfect for Sound Design, Underscore, Trailer music and much more!
What is “ReForged”?
ReForged: Cinematic Metallic Sound Design is a unique virtual instrument with 2.5GB of content (in WAV + Kontakt format) focusing on unique, hybrid sounds for modern film, TV, and game composers.
Recorded and produced by sound designer Ali Lacey, ReForged explores the world of forgotten metals captured in a shed within the quiet countryside of South Wales… and as the name suggests, transforms them into something entirely new.
Cutting-edge sound designer and producer Histibe contributed his talents, co-producing a huge array of warped, shifted, morphed and mutated material for the library, among other guest designers.
Normally €88.99 – get it at 65% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 65% off the normal price (normally €88.99)!
- KONTAKT 5.1 (full version – NOT player) required for Kontakt patches.
- WAV files compatible with all DAWs – Includes WAV & REX2 files
- Requires 5GB disk space for Kontakt + WAV versions.
- Core i3 processor (or better), 4GB of RAM recommended.
- Inspiring & sleek UI w/ synth engine.
- Over 1,900+ natural and design sounds!
- Hundreds of cinematic impacts and hits.
- Custom FX rack with internal presets.
- Flexible sequencer / gate for rhythmic pulses.
- Perfect for Sound Design, Trailer, Underscore, Industrial music and much more!!