The “B-5 Organ” by Acoustic Samples is based on a classic 1950’s Hammond B-3 Organ as played by legendary keyboardists such as Jimmy Smith, Keith Emerson and Booker T. Jones.
With it’s incredible attention to detail, including keyboard, speaker, buttons and knobs acoustic sounds you’ll feel like you’re actually sitting in front of the real thing, making it perfect for many styles of music including folk, pop, rock, jazz, instrumental, and much more!
The Classic Sound of a 50’s Vintage Hammond Organ.
The Hammond Organs are very complex beasts, full of wires. Until now, the best renditions were via synthesis, mainly because of how the organ works which is a set of 91 frequencies that are connected via contactors under each key and which volume is controlled by the drawbars, but Acoustic Samples found a way to recreate that classic sound in samples without the usual problem of ‘sample stacking’ phase-cancellation artifacts typically associated with sample-based virtual organs.
Using the free UVI Workstation 2 (included) The “B-5 Organ” by weighs in at 560Mb and around 1200 samples and all the crucial elements of a Hammond are reproduced:
- Upper and lower manuals
- Key clicks
- Scanner chorus/vibrato
- Tube distortion
- Rotary effect and more.
All of these details allows you to easily reproduce the sound of playing a classic B-5 Organ.
Normally €99.99 – get it at 50% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 50% off the normal price (normally €99.99)!
- Real Tonewheel model, sample based, around 1100 samples
- Full control over the Drawbar settings
- 200 drawbar presets that you can change while you play
- Customizable and accurately reproduced percussion system
- Precise swell pedal volume change (based on measurements)
- Real key contact modeling
- Foldback (adjustable in the bass end)
- All common organ mods available (foldback removal, paradise button, percussion drop fix, drawbar volume changes, stolen drawbar for percussions, recharge time, etc…)
- All three keyboards, Upper manual, Lower manual and bass pedals assignable to different MIDI channels or split on one
- String Bass system for easy legato basslines
- Very accurate and customizable Rotary speaker physical model made by UVI and based on our thorough measurements
- Control over the Rotary Speaker speed (chorale, brake, tremolo) and Rotary speaker type selection
- Recording type selection (independant volume and miking technique for the horn and drum)
- Easy MIDI controller assignment, you can setup any drawbar controller or a simple keyboard very quickly
- Tube distortion, “before speaker” reverb and 3 band EQ
- Keyboard, speaker, buttons and knobs acoustic sounds to feel like you’re in front of the Organ
- Mac OSX 10.7 or later
- PC Windows 7 or later
- Uses the free UVI Workstation 2 (included) either standalone or as a plugin (VST/AU/AAX ) in 32 and 64 bits
- Perfect for folk, pop, rock, jazz, gospel, blues and much more!