“F II Guitar” by Ample Sound brings you one of the most realistic simulations of a Fender Stratocaster 50’s Custom Guitar sound to your studio you have ever heard…
If you’ve ever wanted to use guitars in your music but can’t play yourself, then this library is the one for you! Available in VST/AU/AAX/RTAS formats!
Ultra-Realistic Fender 50’s Stratocaster Guitar Plugin
Have you ever wanted to include some really cool guitar lines in your latest music project but either couldn’t afford the services of a good session player or have been frustrated by the limitations of current guitar libraries?
Then “F II Guitar” by Ample Sound is the answer to your prayers!
This is simply the most realistic Fender Stratocaster ever conceived featuring a variety of sound shaping tools to help create a realistic performance, including:
- Multiple Keyswitches
- Intelligent Strummer
- Tablature Playback
- Capo Logic
- Pickup Options
- Eight FX Pedals
Normally €142.99 – get it at 55% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 55% off the normal price (normally €142.99)!
- 4.75 GB of incredibly realistic vintage Fender Stratocaster
- Sampled at 24bit/44.1khz
- Playing styles – Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic, Slide Guitar 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Neck and Both pickup options.
- Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitar – different samples at L & R.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Open String First.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
- Strummer – 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Tab Page – Load several popular guitar tablature file formats and create your own!
- Windows Vista or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or highe(we also provide Ample Guitar I for Mac 10.6 users) , Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.