“Structure 2” is a multi-timbral instrument with a built-in sample library and editor that enables you to combine, layer, and edit your samples.
It comes with a massive 37+GB premium sample sound library from AIR Music Technology. This comprehensive collection equips you with almost every instrument imaginable, all of which can be rearranged and tweaked for extensive sound experimentation!
An Unlimited World Of Sound Creation at Your Fingertips!
Structure comes with a massive 37+GB premium sample sound library from AIR Music Technology.
This comprehensive collection equips you with almost every instrument imaginable, including these AIR Music Technology’s exclusives:
- Orchestral Elements (strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion)
- Acoustic and Electronic Drums (including Nashville Signature drum kits captured from sessions at the famed Blackbird Studios)
- Hand and Pitched Percussion
- Pianos and Keyboards (including a new high-definition grand piano)
- Choral Sounds
- Guitars and Basses
- Synth Pads and Synth Leads
- Surround Sounds and Atmospheres.
In addition to its built-in library, Structure can also play third party sound banks, allowing you to load and manipulate unencrypted Avid SampleCell, Native Instruments Kontakt, and Apple Logic EXS24 sound libraries.
Structure supports samples with any standard bit depth, sample rate, and surround format — up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, 7.1 surround audio. Plus, its built-in REX file player can handle any tempo you may wish to work into your projects.
Normally €140.99 – get it at 70% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 70% off the normal price (normally €140.99)!
- Supports up to 128-level multi-timbral playback per Structure instance; unlimited number of parts, audio effects, and MIDI effects per patch
- 37+GB of content that includes orchestral, synths, percussion sounds, and more
- Use your SampleCell, Kontakt, and EXS24 sound libraries* (supports up to 8-channel interleaved samples)
- Supports all common bit depths, sample rates, and surround formats: Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz / 7.1 surround
- Sample Editor enables extensive waveform editing and sample mapping
- Stereo and surround multi-effects processing offers over 20 effects types
- Up to 31 auxiliary outputs allow discrete source mixing and signal processing
- 6 assignable, context-dependent Smart Knobs for intuitive programming
- MIDI Learn functionality allows easy mapping to MIDI controllers
- Enhanced database and file browser make finding sounds easier than ever
- Integrated REX player allows you to use and manipulate REX 1 and 2 files
- Supports LFO and mod wheel assignments imported with your EXS24 samples
- VST (32 bit and 64 bit) qualified for: Ableton Live, Cubase, Arsenal
- AU (64 bit only) qualified for: Logic Pro X
- AAX qualified for: ProTools 10.3 (32 bit), ProTools 11.x (64 bit)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.10; Core Duo Processor (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- 110GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)