Sound Design with 8 Layer Cross – Morphing
“Octamorph FE” is an 8 layers cross-morphing instrument and sound design tool for building complex soundscapes, morphing drones, shapeshifting risers and much more.
The Octamorph user interface is built for ease of use, giving you full access to all the features of the library in a single screen.
If you own a tablet, you can also use the basic templates for TouchOSC or Lemur that are included to fully enjoy the Octamorph morphing experience.
This edition is built around the drones section from Epic Sound Lab’s acclaimed library “The Forge“.
Normally €58.99 – get it at 82% before its gone!
- Absolute no-brainer at 82% off the normal price (normally €58.99)!
- 8 Layer of cross-morphing goodness!
- 100 presets in 6 categories including Complex Risers, Morphing Drones, Fly-Bys, Rhythmic Morphing Drones, Rhythmic Risers and Simple Risers.
- XY Radar Monitor with Manual Axis Controls
- 2 Scripted LFOs, 9 Waveforms per LFO
- LFO Relative position and LFO Bias
- Scripted Riser Engine
- Loop/One-Shot mode
- LUFS Normalized Samples
- Effects including Doppler, Resonator, Equalizer, IR Reverb
- Preset Scrambler
- TouchOSC and Lemur Templates
- Dedicated “User Init” to use your own samples
- Requires approx 900MB of free disk space/2GB of RAM
- NB: Requires the Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or higher. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE FREE KONTAKT PLAYER