EGP is easily the most detailed and comprehensive electric grand piano instrument ever produced.
Compatible with UVI Workstation (free) EGP is an expressive and deeply customizable instrument, giving you pristine imaging and a sonic range well beyond any electric piano you’ve tried before.
Easily the most detailed and comprehensive electric grand piano instrument ever produced, EGP is an expressive and deeply customizable instrument for the free UVI Workstation and also compatible with UVI Falcon.
The library gives you pristine imaging and a sonic range well beyond any electric piano you’ve tried before and boasts 5 channels of audio including electric, L/R and M/S signals, 10 preparations, independent EQ, effects and dynamics for the electric and acoustic signals as well as over 100 professionally designed presets.
10,000 Samples (16GB) Captured in Immaculate Detail
EGP is essentially an entire piano studio at your fingertips.
Great care was taken to capture the sound of the CP-70 in the most complete and detailed way possible, resulting in a core library of over 10,000 samples.
5 discrete channels were captured, including the electric output and instrument acoustics miked in L/R and M/S configurations.
The raw electric signal of the CP-70 was captured with a Class A direct box with Vovox cable into a Prism converter for the utmost clarity and definition. For the acoustic section, a stereo pair of custom Bruel and Kjaer mics sit in a conventional L/R configuration while a Neumann U67 and Royer ribbon mic form the M/S signal. Level control and mutes are available per mic and mic group.
Normally €282.99, now only €98.99 (65% off)
- Compatible with the free UVI Workstation and UVI Falcon – no other software required!
- Recorded with the best studio microphones in acoustic mode and also in direct electric mode using a Class A direct box with Vovox cable into a Prism converter for the utmost clarity and definition
- Discrete and fully mixable electric, L/R and M/S signals
- Size : 4.7 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 16 GB in WAV)
- Content : 1 instrument, 104 presets, 10,000+ samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz, recording at 96 kHz
- M/S signal switchable to dual mono
- 10 prepared piano styles, create custom key splits in UVI Workstation
- Independent effect chains for acoustic and electric signals
- Independent ADSR amplitude control for acoustic and electric signals
- Resonance polyphony and volume control
- Pedal and Release volume control
- Extended Range switch provides a full 88-note range
- Wheel Strum
- 100+ preset library
- Advanced audio engine
- Flexible licensing supports 3 concurrent authorizations