The Sci-Fi Synth From a Dystopian Future
Bladerunner – a film which any self respecting film buff will tell you is a masterpiece due to many factors including the mesmorizing synth score by Vangelis.
As composers, we’ve all sought the perfect re-creation of the lead sound which defined the score. Now look no further…the sounds which permeate the score have been unEarthed!
Esper Synth sets out to accurately recreate some of the most iconic sounds from the score including the brassy leads and pads found thoughout.
Normally €16.49, now only €4.95
- 150MB in total
- 12 patches in total – 5 brassy leads, 4 pads, 2 bell instruments, 1 percussion patch (sounds huge!)
- Painfully re-created on an actual CS 80 synth and then sampled (not sampled from the score)
- Volume of each patch mapped to the modwheel
- Authentic GUI with control over low, mid and high EQ, attack / release sliders, a reverb / space control knob and a monophonic to polyphonic button
- Perfect for futuristic, steampunk, neo-noir, sci-fi scores
- Full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher required