Based on 8,496 pristine audio samples from a modular synth, this instrument for the free Kontakt Player gives you access to the vibe and presence of a modular synth for a fraction of the cost, and takes up a lot less room!
This good-looking instrument packs raw power but also gives you massive options to craft your own sound, whether that be weighty basses, twisted soundscapes or soaring leads.
Samplephonics Dirty Modular featurs:
Fancy the authentic, gritty tone of a high-end modular synth but don’t fancy building an extension to make space for one or selling your soul to afford one? Problem solved.
“Dirty Modular” by Samplephonics is a stunning re-creation of a modular synth, packed full of analogue modelled effects and powerful LFO’s, envelopes and an analogue style step sequencer. It’s able to create a huge range of sounds, from filthy basses and leads to retro 80’s pop to deep melodic pads and everything in between.
It puts the detailed raw sounds you normally get from hours of tweaking on a modular synth at your fingertips, allowing deep and complex sounds to be built easily without fiddling, allowing you to concentrate on the music!
Normally €161.99 get it at 60% off
- 8,496 samples from a real modular synth
- Compatible with the Kontakt Free Player (no need to own a full copy of Kontakt, though owning Dirty Modular will qualify you for a discount if you want to get the full version of Kontakt)
- Interactive GUI with powerful routing and modulation options
- 2 oscillators, with a choice of 170 raw sounds per oscillator
- 150+ presets with more free presets available
- 3 LFOs (routable to filter, amp or pitch)
- 3 envelopes (routable to filter, amp or pitch)
- 2 analogue modelled filters with switchable states (lp, bp, hp), routed in serial or parallel
- 2 FX modules with switchable chorus, phaser, analogue modelled saturation, screamer distortion, amp distortion, bitcrusher and flanger, with flexible routing options
- Stereo reverb and delay units
- Analogue-style sequencer with multiple routing options
- Preset loading and saving within the instrument, so you don’t have to load samples every time
- Highly optimised DFD streaming and sample purging for super fast and smooth sample loading
- The only plugin of its kind available!