“Extreme Environments” is a unique sound design tool that allows you to quickly and easily create dense and complex ambiences, ranging from musical pads through to realistic room tones and extreme sound design.
This is a sound designer’s dream… delivering an endless and interesting array of edgy textures, drones and washes that are perfect for sound design, underscore, trailer and industrial music!
Key features of “Si Begg’s Extreme Environments”
- A state-of-the-art custom Kontakt user interface.
- Over 150 highly usable presets.
- Bundled with Logic EXS24 Instruments and Reason NN-XT Instruments.
- Audio loops available as AIFF Apple Loops or Acidized WAV files.
- Space Designer presets and Logic channel strip settings.
- 86 bespoke impulse responses for use with any convolution reverb.
- A unique sound design tool edgy textures, drones and washes.
- Perfect for sound design, underscore, trailer and industrial music!
Normally €61.99 – get it at 50% before its gone!
- Huge 60% off the normal price!
- Perfect for rock, pop, indie, funk and punk
- Recorded in high quality 24bit / 44.1kHz
- 5,400+ individual samples, 4x Round robin
- Extended and realistic dynamic range
- Extensive Hi-Hat engine with many articulations and modulation options.
- Separate Left/Right hits on Snare and Toms
- Intelligent Legato Snare Grace notes, Cymbal Chokes, and note overlap cleanup.
- Full mixer with EQ, Compression, and innovative mic bleed control.
- Includes a useful Groove engine with over 350 grooves.
- Optimized for studio production and LIVE triggering
- 3GB Harddrive space required
- Full version of Kontakt 5.2 or higher required – NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KONTAKT PLAYER