“Sospiro Strings” offers a unique approach to creating slow, emotive strings by providing a collection of 4 different length swells and 3 sustained articulations that can be played either as an ensemble or via the individual instrument patches.
Intimate, Slow & Emotive Strings For Kontakt (Full)
“Sospiro Strings” is a Kontakt library for creating slow, emotive strings. It features 4 different length swells and 3 sustained articulations on the following instruments:
This library is ideally suited to intimate Film Scoring, TV Music, Chamber Music or any situation that requires organic, intimate string textures.
Normally €46 – get it at 65% off before it’s gone!
- 65% off the normal price (normally €46)!
- 3.2GB in size
- Four instruments – Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass
- Separate nki’s for each individual instrument
- 1 nki with all instruments mixed together – to work as a simpler sketching tool
- 2 VARIETIES OF SWELLS:
- Vibrato Swells – provide a warm, individual sound. All of the swells were originally recorded at 110 BPM
- Non-vibrato Swells – have a clear tone which especially brings attention to the change in tone as each instrument gets louder and softer
- 3 VARIETIES OF SUSTAINS:
- Cold Sustains – played with a slow bow and no vibrato, a fragile sound at the edge of breaking.
- Warm Sustains – played over the fingerboard with a fast, freely changing bow and generous vibrato.
- Full Sustains – played closer to the bridge with a slow, heavy bow. Vibrato is used with discretion.
- Vibrato and Non-vibrato has a single velocity layer
- Length in Beats Slider – choose the appropriate length, and the corresponding swell will be chosen and time-stretched if needed.
- Length Multiplier – useful if you have a project with a fast bpm and you want it to sound slow, or vice versa.
- Smart Release – makes it so that however far into the crescendo-ing part of the sample you have held the note, it will jump that far from the end of the swell.
- Sync feature – with this enabled, any notes you add or change in a chord will sync with the first note that was played.
- Double – layers two instances together and pans them slightly apart for a bigger sound.
- Note: Requires the FULL Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
- Note: Please be aware you will be required to visit an external website in order to create an account, redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
- This unique library is ideally suited to Intimate Film Scoring, TV Music and Chamber Music!