For just $29.90 (instead of $99), get Synthmaster 2.9 by KV331 Audio!
SynthMaster is an ‘all-around’ semi-modular vst/au/aax software synthesizer that features many different synthesis methods including VA, Additive, Wavetable, Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation, Pulse Width Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Physical Modeling and SFZ Sample Playback synthesis. SynthMaster is a ‘must-have’ for all synthesizer enthusiasts. MusicRadar readers have already confirmed this by voting it the ‘Best VST/AU Synth’ of 2019.
Originally $99, this must-have synth is now available for only $29.90, don’t miss out!
- Powerful Arpeggiator: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 32 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note
- Number, Note Length, Slide and Hold parameters.
- Easy Parameters: SynthMaster features 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads that can be freely assigned as modulation sources, so that the complexity of the synth engine could be hidden away and only most important parameters of a preset can be controlled by the user. The easy
- parameters can be globally linked to MIDI controllers, and they can be assigned automatically by SynthMaster as well.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Online Presets: Registered users can upload their presets to the online preset library, or browse and download presets created by other registered users; using the preset browser right inside the plug-in window.
- Multiple Skins: SynthMaster comes with 3 different skins in different color variations. Using the included user interface editor, users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.
- Importing WAV/AIFF Multisamples as SFZ definitions: Multisamples in WAV/AIFF formats could be imported into SynthMaster as SFZ definitions, by simply drag and drop of the WAV/AIFF files onto the oscillator waveform view on the plugin window.
Deal available here: Synthmaster 2.9 by KV331 Audio