For only $19.90 (instead of $79), get SynthMaster One by KV331 Audio!
SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis.
With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy. Watch our videos, listen to the audio demos and you’ll see how easy it is to design sounds with this synth.
Originally $79, this must-have synth is now available for just $19.90 for a limited time only, don’t miss out!
- 32 step Sequencer/Arpeggiator: The arpeggiator in SynthMaster One features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 16 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide and Hold parameters.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence: Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.
- New White Skin by Satyatunes: The new white skin by Satyatunes is available in various sizes, ranging from 80% to 200%.
- New Factory Presets: SynthMaster One v1.3 comes with 200 new factory presets by BT (Brian Transeau), Kurt Ader and Luke Neptune. Total number of presets are now 1250! Please scroll down to listen the audio demos.
- New Scales: SynthMaster One v1.3 comes with rich scale library, ranging from 5 tone equaltempered to 12 tone alternate-tuning scales.
- Cloud based cross-platform data syncronization: With the new cloud features, users can now synchronize their SynthMaster One related data (presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, midi programs) on multiple machines/platforms and share their presets with other SynthMaster One users.
- New Envelope Types: SynthMaster One comes with 3 new envelope types: Digital, Profat and Oobee. Digital is the default algorithm in SynthMaster, whereas Profat and Oobee are new algorithms modelled after two well-known analog synthesizers.