For only $12 (normally $40), get the miniBUNDLE featuring miniBit and miniVerb by AudioThing!
miniBit is an 8-bit/chiptune style synthesizer plugin that emulates the sound of 80s game consoles and retro computers. It features a main oscillator with 18 waveforms paired with a sub-oscillator (a square wave pitched one octave below).
miniVerb is an 8-bit/chiptune and lofi reverb effect inspired by the sound of 80s game consoles and retrocomputers. miniVerb recreates that classic digital echo/reverb sound, made famous by iconic consoles such as the NES and SNES, topping it with two filters (post/pre), vibrato, and crusher (bit crusher, downsampler, pitch shifter).Instantly download the AudioThing miniBUNDLE for only $12 (normally $40)! Limited time offer, hurry and save!
- 18 Waveforms + Custom Waves + Sub Oscillator
- Poly and Mono mode with Glide
- 2-poles LowPass/HighPass Filter
- Pitch and Volume Envelopes
- Delay and BitCrusher effects
- LFO with multiple destinations
- Volume and Pitch Envelopes
- 8 Steps Stepper with multiple destinations
- 128 Presets + Preset randomizer
- Windows 7, 8, 10 | 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM | VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
S X 10.9 – macOS 10.15 | 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM | VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
- Pre/Post Filter (LP/HP)
- Echo (single/double mode)
- Crusher (bit-crusher, downsampler, pitch shifter)
- 45 Presets
- Preset randomizer
- Windows 7, 8, 10 | GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM | VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
- OS X 10.9 – macOS 10.13 | 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM | VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)
Deal available here: The miniBUNDLE by AudioThing