“Stringache” is a modern horror library of mangled string noises for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music.
Extreme Mangled Strings For Cinematic Horror Music & FX (Kontakt & WAV)
“Stringache” is a modern horror library of mangled string noises. Silence+Other Sounds used close microphone techniques to record a huge deal of violin stabs and screeches, pizzicatos, cello staccatos, double bass jetè, crescendos, strident string gestures, bowed noises: all of them have been heavily processed and transformed in unsettling, hair-raising cinematic horror effects.
Stringache is for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music: whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience’s attention or a screaming, ear piercing string screech stab, Stringache will be your weapon.
What’s Inside Stringache?
- 6 folders of high resolution and Royalty-Free sounds
- A total of 570+ sounds (96 kHz, 24 bit .wav)
- Crescendos and mangled Rising Clusters (cello, viola, violin)
- Piercing high note Screeches and Jump Scares
- Dark Cellos and Double Bass Jetè
- Twisted string gestures
- Rhythms and Clocks synched to DAW
- Adjustable sample offset for each individual sample
- Construction kit of 270+ source recordings (double bass, cello, viola and violin)
- 14 Kontakt Instruments (Full version 5.8.1 or later required) with a Custom UI to further manipulate the sounds
This library also comes with a large set of original recordings of Double Bass, Cello, Viola & Violin (270+ 96 kHz/24 bit .wav). These sounds have been treated with a very transparent process of EQ and de-noising and you can use them as construction elements to create your own sound effects.