“Aurora” is a cinematic and hybrid library featuring more than 200 soundsets, loadable through an internal browsing system that enables you to layer up to 5 different soundsets to make complex combinations on the fly.
Working with Aurora is very, very fast, you’ll find it is really easy to obtain the sound that you were looking for with a minimum amount of effort and lots of fun!
Normally €149 – get it at 60% off before it’s gone!
- 60% off the normal price (normally €149)!
- A cinematic and hybrid library featuring more than 200 soundsets and unique tools for Endless Sound Design Possibilities!
- 5.5 GB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format)
- 3.859 Samples (44Khz/24Bit)
- 210+ NKI Presets + 26 of AURORROR
- More than 200 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments)
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 5 layers of sound sources
- Total control over the sound sources
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes
- 13 different modulators available for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input.
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM)
- Unique chain of custom effects
- Atmospherizer effects
- 18 unique Convolution IRs
- For more details on all these features read the Manual HERE
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player)
- Perfect for Cinematic Underscore, Ambient Music, TV, Video Games and Sound Design!