“Baritone Guitar Washes” is a cinematic pad instrument for Kontakt. Its uniquely versatile WASHES sound design engine creates beautiful ambient swells, pads and pluck & stab sounds based on recordings with an aluminium neck baritone electric guitar custom-made for legendary Italian ambient composer Eraldo Bernocchi (Sigillum S, Obake, Simm, Harold Budd, Bill Laswell).
A Versatile Ambient Cinematic Guitar Pad Instrument For Kontakt!
“Baritone Guitar Washes” is a versatile Kontakt instrument based on sampled recordings of a custom-made hand-built baritone electric guitar with an aluminium neck by NUDE Guitars.
The deep resonance and incredible sustain of the instrument make it perfectly suited to designing long pads and other ambient sounds.
“Baritone Guitar Washes” is based on Riot Audio’s proprietary Kontakt engine (WASHES) that incorporates three layers of sound – Body, Grit and Air, each with a specific function and sound characteristics.
Normally €66 – get it at 71% off before it’s gone!
- 71% off the normal price (normally €66)!
- A Versatile Ambient Cinematic Guitar Pad Instrument For Kontakt!
- One compact Kontakt instrument
- Three layers – Body, Grit and Air
- 60 presets (snapshots) in total – 30 pads & 30 plucks
- Lexicon Reverb Modelling
- Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary WASHES engine
- Uses Kontakt’s AET Filter technology to morph and blend disparate sound sources
- Total size of sampled content: 0.2 GB
- Note: Requires the FULL Retail version of Kontakt 5.8 or above (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player)
- Perfect for Cinematic Underscore, Ambient Music, Otherworldly Textures, New Age Music and more!