Sit down at a beautiful Steinway Concert “Grand Piano Model D” captured in the brilliant Guillaume Tell sound stage in Paris.
Deep multi-sampling, precision mastering & advanced scripting provide you with all the warmth, expressiveness & detail of the real thing. The result is a finely tempered software piano with an effortless beauty & the sound of a real concert grand!
Normally €43 – get it at 60% off before it’s gone!
- 60% off the normal price (normally €43)!
- Experience The Presence and Power of a Steinway Concert Grand Model D!
- Size – 0.675GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 2.68GB in WAV)
- 8 Presets, 950 Samples at 44.1 kHz. Recording at 192 kHz
- Velocity Control – Adjust the MIDI velocity curve that affects the note’s volume and timbre
- Amplitude Envelope – ADSR,Velocity & Attack controls
- Filter/Filter Envelope controls
- Tone – Changes tonal-color based on the adjacent samples
- Volumes – Adjust volume of Sustain, Release and Pedal sounds
- Effects – Convolution Reverb, Drive, Equalizer, Stereo Modulator, Delay, Sparkverb
- Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.14 Mojave (64-bit)
- 1GB of disk space required
- Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
- Runs in UVI Workstation version 3.0.5+, and Falcon version 1.6.6+
- Note: Requires an iLok account (free, dongle not required).
- License – 3 activations per license on any combination of computer hard drive or iLok dongle
- Supported Formats – Audio Unit, AAX, VST, Standalone
- Certified DAWs (VST/AU/AAX) – Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2+, Garage Band 6+, Maschine 1+, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble Pro 5+, Reaper 4+, Sonar X3+, MainStage 3, MuLab 5.5+, FL Studio, Bitwig 1+, Reason 9.5+
- Perfect for Classical, Jazz, Blues, Rock, Film & TV Underscore and much more!