“HOLLYWOOD STRINGS GOLD EDITION” is designed to be the most detailed collection of string orchestra instruments ever assembled and offers unprecedented control over sound and performance.
Produced by DOUG ROGERS, NICK PHOENIX, and THOMAS BERGERSEN and Sound Engineered by SHAWN MURPHY (ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer), this is a must have compositional tool for serious composers!
47GB Of Beautifully Recorded & Inspiring Ensemble Strings!
“EastWest set out to capture the sound we have grown accustomed to in movies and on commercial recordings, and they succeeded. The sound of Hollywood Strings is lush, rich, powerful, and poignant. A product this detailed, thoughtful, well-recorded, and ambitious deserves to be heralded. Hollywood Strings is an extremely capable tool—it is up to you to make the most of it.” – Electronic Musician (Editors Choice Award)
“Hollywood Strings (Gold Edition)” includes the following 5 sections:
- 16 1st Violins
- 14 2nd Violins
- 10 Violas
- 10 Celli
- 10 Basses
“Hollywood Strings” delivers that powerful, blockbuster sound that composers seek and that will help create incredible and emotional journeys for your audiences for many years to come!
This library runs in the free EastWest “Play 6” engine!
Normally €242 – get it at 60% off before it’s gone!
- 60% off the normal price (normally €242)!
- Hollywood Strings Gold
- 47GB of 16-bit/44.1 kHz Content, 1 mic position
- 16 1st Violins, 14 2nd Violins, 10 Violas, 10 Celli, 7 Basses
- Multiple finger positions for all sections including open strings
- 3 unique styles of legato interval sampling (Gold Edition does NOT include bow change legato)
- Up and down bowed sustains, all at 4 finger positions
- 5 dynamics at non-vibrato & vibrato, 3 dynamics at molto vibrato
- Extensive runs & Playable runs
- Other Articulations – Bartók pizzicato, Col legno, Detaché up and down bows, Flautando for violins, Harmonics for violins, Marcato short, Marcato long, Measured Tremolo, On-the-string staccato, Pizzicato, Repetitions, Ricochet, Spiccato, Staccatissmo, Staccato, 4 dynamics, Slurred Staccato for violins, Sul Ponticello Tremolo for violas, Tremolo, Trills (major and minor), Sordino effect available for all patches
- MIXER VIEW
- Displays a channel strip for each loaded instrument with controls for Volume, Panning, Mute and Solo, as well as a button to access the FX Rack
- MIC POSITIONS (Gold Edition)
- Main – Decca tree (Neumann M50s) and Brauner VM1 KHE (Klaus Heyne Edition) outriggers
- THE FX RACK (Play 6)
- An EQ & Dynamics plug-in consisting of: a Filter, an EQ, a Compressor / Noise Gate
- A Transient Shaper plug-in
- A Convolution Reverb plug-in (available only on channel strips, not mic strips)
- A Stereo Compressor plug-in (available only on channel strips, not mic strips)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Requirements – Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Dual Core 2.1GHz or higher, Windows XP SP2, Vista, or Windows 7
- MAC Requirements – Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.1GHz or higher, 8GB RAM, Mac OSX 10.7 or later
- 8GB RAM, 7200 RPM or faster HDD
- This library runs in the free EastWest “Play 6” engine!
- Note: This library requires you to create a free iLok account HERE, however you DO NOT need to own a physical key!
- Note: Please be aware you will be required to visit the EastWest website in order to create an account, redeem and download your product. We do not host the download at VSTBuzz.
- Perfect for Film Underscore, Hybrid Orchestral and Epic Trailer music!