Articulations, Techniques & OTher Special Features
MAD really shines at indie punk/rock and funk. Given the extra wide dynamic range, loud is indeed very loud!
We utilized various playing techniques and articulations to deliver a tonal and dynamic response that is true and idiomatic to the instrument. Here are some other special features of the library:
- Multi-sampled hits of Kick, Snare, Hi-Hat, 3X Toms and Cymbals.
- Integrated user interface with a full mixer, EQ and Compression, Bussing, and a sophisticated control panel.
- Abundance of velocity layers and 4X round robin samples.
- Extended dynamic range and realistic velocity curves suitable for drumming.
- Separate Left/Right hand samples for Snare and Toms with multiple drum zones articulations.
- Extensive Hi-Hat engine with 6 degrees of Close-To-Open modulation with automatic foot pedal and Legato transitions.
- Automatic ‘same hand guard’ keeps your programming or live triggering realistic.
- Innovative Snare Grace notes Legato transitions.
- Automatic Cymbal Chokes.
- Recorded in a room with a live small PA setup. The combined signals improved dynamic range and power.
- Recorded through premium mics and preamps (Neve, API and Demeter) using oversized custom Cooperman Sticks.
- Ability to shape the kit sound completely inside MAD and save snapshots, or Buss every channel to your host.
- Independent level control within the Overheads channel elements. Change the levels of the Hi-Hat or Cymbals independently within the Overheads Stereo channel.
- Ultra realistic Hi-Hat implementation with numerous articulations, 6 gradual Close-To-Open states, modulation and transitions, and automatic foot pedal blending.
- Full control over microphone bleed from multiple perspectives including Kick, Toms, and Snare.
- Musically tuned decay envelopes and velocity control.
Normally €74.99, now only €29.99 (60% off)
- Huge 60% off the normal price!
- Perfect for rock, pop, indie, funk and punk
- Recorded in high quality 24bit / 44.1kHz
- 5,400+ individual samples, 4x Round robin
- Extended and realistic dynamic range
- Extensive Hi-Hat engine with many articulations and modulation options.
- Separate Left/Right hits on Snare and Toms
- Intelligent Legato Snare Grace notes, Cymbal Chokes, and note overlap cleanup.
- Full mixer with EQ, Compression, and innovative mic bleed control.
- Includes a useful Groove engine with over 350 grooves.
- Optimized for studio production and LIVE triggering
- 3GB Harddrive space required
- Full version of Kontakt 5.2 or higher required – NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KONTAKT PLAYER